Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Official Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~Hello ! You have Overall 0 posts!~
~Looking for moderator! Interested? CLICK HERE~
~Don't Forget to visit the Portal for more HD NSUNS2 Videos!~
~NEW EXCITING FEATURES ON NOVEMBER 19, 2010, FIRST MONTH OF NSUNS2~
~The Ninja War: First Wave is the first tournament of NSUNS2 Forum! For more info, visit TOURNAMENTS' SECTION now.~
Latest topics
» Kooketsu's Vidz!
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 pm by Katsu

» Character Discussion - Naruto
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:32 pm by Sandman

» Manga Discussion
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 pm by Sandman

» Kooketsu's Livestream
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 pm by Sandman

» FORUM CONTEST!
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 pm by Shippuden

» Upcoming Features Revealed (Nov.19, 2010)
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 am by Shippuden

» Combo's into Ougi's
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:28 pm by Hallabaloo4

» NSUNS2 - Tier List
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 pm by Hallabaloo4

» Livestream and videos
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:19 pm by zelgias

» Character Discussion- Minato
Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:02 pm by Sandman

Share | 

Xbox players vs PS3 players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hella-Bright
Hella-Bright
Tournament Leader [360]

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 50
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2010-10-17
<b>Location</b> Location : Convington, Washington
<b>Ryo</b> Ryo : 5021
<b>SP</b> SP : 0

Xbox players vs PS3 players _
PostSubject: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 pm

This morning I was playing online and I was like, well I wonder who is playing? Maybe some good people.

Usually when I play I try to see how the person will play in the first maybe 30 seconds of the fight see if they are a Turtle, a KnJ -> Ougi dude/dudett, a awakening relying player (this one rears its ugly head only when they get near awakening status), or a mixture of high rank player that ll they really do is just KnJ everything and then Ougi/Grab/Jutsu.

And I ran into all 4! outta the 4 fights I foguth 2 high rank players and they were the ones that Turtle and KNJ -> jutsu then 2 low rank that were a combo of Turtle, KnJ -> everything and awakening relyer.

I was just wondering if this is the same for PS3 players? I mean sometimes I do fight the people who geuinly acctually fight and combo and stuff which makes me happy and I usually fight these people over and over because I think they are good and I enjoy playing them! But today I mean.... gosh I just wanted to play BUT NO everyoneI played today just HAD TO BE A EFFING DOUCH WAFFLE!!!

P.S. I think its fine in this section but if someone feels it would be better somwhere else please feel free to move it.
Back to top Go down
Certified
Certified
GFX Shinobi

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 55
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2010-10-25
<b>Location</b> Location : In a box, hoping it doesn't get repossed.
<b>Ryo</b> Ryo : 5011
<b>SP</b> SP : -5

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeah, I ran into two turtles today, and one of the turtles was a mix of those who like to KnJ then grab. Literally the whole match consisted of him back dashing and then waiting for me to attack. It sucks that I was playing as Neji - he can do long range, but it's slightly difficult. So I decided to get some good damage and let him come to me since I wasn't about to play that game; it was far too early in the morning for that crap. Timer ran out and all he did to attack me was throw shuriken, pathetic..

I find it hilarious how when turtle'd with Naruto, I'd have to generally stop attacking, but when he'd pick an actual long range fighter, it was no sweat. His Deidara, Chiyo, and Sasori went down with little fight..
Back to top Go down
Hella-Bright
Hella-Bright
Tournament Leader [360]

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Did he spam his deidara? I bet he did...
Back to top Go down
zelgias
zelgias
GFX Shinobi

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 32
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2010-10-28
<b>Location</b> Location : EAST COAST = BEAST COAST
<b>Ryo</b> Ryo : 4992

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm

I SAW YOU ONLINE TODAY AND WANTED TO PLAY YOU BUT AS SOON AS I GOT MY DISC YOU SIGNED OUT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hella-Bright
Hella-Bright
Tournament Leader [360]

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I SAW YOU TOO!!

BUT I WAS PISSED AT DA PEOPLES SO I DID SCHOOL STUFF!!!
Back to top Go down
Certified
Certified
GFX Shinobi

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 55
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2010-10-25
<b>Location</b> Location : In a box, hoping it doesn't get repossed.
<b>Ryo</b> Ryo : 5011
<b>SP</b> SP : -5

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Hella-Bright wrote:
Did he spam his deidara? I bet he did...
Yeah, extremely poorly might I add. I chakra rushed him - which I rarely do since it's a huge opening - and he didn't even expect it, not to mention he was pretty bad at KnJ'ing so I pulled off my combos easily.
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Sandman
Ninja Councilor

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 45
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2010-10-24
<b>Ryo</b> Ryo : 5007

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Deidara needs to be spammed to be effective, if the person can't spam with him, they can't win with him, to be honest Sad (since NOT using his bird shuriken will do you little damage)
Back to top Go down
Hallabaloo4
Hallabaloo4
Ninja Councilor

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 87
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2010-10-16
<b>Ryo</b> Ryo : 5071

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 pm

yeah... Deidara is built to barrage the Eff out of your oopponent and avoid allowing them any opportunities to counter you, he is ALL ABOUT the spam Razz he stays out of range while pelting you with constant attacks, hell, even in the story mode battle of gaara vs Deidara you were constantly avoiding his bird attacks, they never stopped until he got too close to you and you punished him for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Sandman
Ninja Councilor

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 45
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2010-10-24
<b>Ryo</b> Ryo : 5007

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:26 pm

The computer does it too... but when the computer does it, it is mainly just annoying >.>

All they do is turtle until they can get distance, and since they are stupid, they waste all their chakra, OR they leave themselves wide open while turtling.
Back to top Go down
Hallabaloo4
Hallabaloo4
Ninja Councilor

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 87
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2010-10-16
<b>Ryo</b> Ryo : 5071

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:59 pm

yeah.. and AI gaara will literally just spam throw on you ;P
Back to top Go down
Hella-Bright
Hella-Bright
Tournament Leader [360]

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:45 am

But this isn't about AI this is about Real people with their real not good tactics Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox players vs PS3 players   Xbox players vs PS3 players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox players vs PS3 players

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 :: NSUNS2 Park :: XBOX Park-
Jump to: